To link to this object, paste this link in email, IM or document
To embed this object, paste this HTML in website
1940 International Harvester Rescue Unit built in 1940 by the Fort Wayne Fire Department Shop. In this picture it is used as the Air Wagon. Photo taken at Fire Station No. 1, 419 East Main Street. Date 04/02/1977.